Thursday, September 17, 2009

Its Back!!! YAY!!!

I can't believe its the Raya Holidays so fast... I thought time will fly reallyyyy slow bcause skul has been boring. But i guessed i thought wrong..ok, actually i wanted to tell you about my last day of skul b4 the Raya Hols. Today i went to skul i was late, but when i went to jaga my class which is 5sc2 i was so happy bcause today i had backup ( more prefects ) Bcause u see 5sc2 doesn't like to listen to me... anyway all the students are like this. So today during duty i felt a bit relieved, a good way to start my day.
After i went to class and i remembered that my teacher Miss Eifah had her lecturer in class today so we had to be on our best behaviour. Well, everything went fine and it was kinda fun too. Anyway i think i shud skip to the nice part. When the skul bell rang and we were all so happy bcause its the HOLS!!! Then went my friend Prathip came back to his seat i quickly steped on his shoe, this is bacuse my class usually celebrate Happy Friday means its time to DIRTY your friend's shoes!!! Wooo hooooo....... So since Friday is a holiday so we celebrated it today.. we had a little shoe fight in class b4 leaving.( Oh yeah it rained ) Then me and Cher went down to the canteen we met Tim and he stepped on me while i was looking at Cher, Joshua and Chuun Kiat having a little shoe fight.. That was unfair i wasn't looking.
Anyway i wanted to get back at him but then he said new shoe so i pitied him after he go all emo on me. So after that Cher and I were irritating Tim as usual. Don't think that all so innocent, he annoys us too. After that he stepped on me again and this time there was MUD..=( so i got pissed of but i still couldn't step on him.. sigh....
Then i met Prathip again i wanted to step on him but this time he kicked some water on me... this meant war!!! So we started kicking water and then he saw Tim just standing there and Prathip went and step on his shoe!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... he went after Prathip...=0
So u see the rain just make things more fun......Weeeeee...LOL.. Anyway, SELAMAT HARI RAYA and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment