Friday, August 28, 2009

Almost over

I really can't believe the holidays are gonna be over in 2 DAYS!!!!!! This hols past me really really fast although i didn't go out of the house except for classes. I turned down the offer to play with my frens because i wasn't allowed to go out of the house except for..u noe, classes...sigh.... I SO WANTED TO GO, it sounded really fun..=( The basketball challenge had to be postponed AGAIN.
I guess Tim and I can only challenge when i have volleyball practice.. Which i dunno when will be held because of h1n1...Anyway i kinda enjoyed my holidays at home, it was very relaxing and i got to play with computer even more and i got to finish my story book. Sigh.... i haven't finish my art project and the deadline was like 2-3 months ago but my teacher gave me and Cher a chance... I was suppose to past it up on Friday but Cher told teacher that she would past it up after the hols.. I feel guilty and dumb for not saying after the hols, i hope my teacher will forgive me..
Oh yeah, i found out that Tim had a blog, which was shocking for a person like him...( re****ed) LOL.... Cher, Kay, Wai, Ked and Adesai will noe what i am talking about and they so agree with me... hahahaha. I want to say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to HARIHARAN ( ketua tandas) Sorry i didn't say it on that day Hari and i wanted to ask you what colour you like?
To everyone who is reading, enjoy the hols while you can before school starts.
HAPPY HOLS EVERYBODY!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment