Monday, August 24, 2009

Holidays

The holidays had already started. I haven't actually really planned out what i was gonna do for 10 days. I really wish that h1n1 could just disappear and never come back without killing people in the process. Anyway back to the part about holidays, my friend invited to me to play badminton with them soon but i don't know whether i should and can go.
Oh yeah, i just remembered one of my friend, Tim asked me to rematch him in basketball because the last time we played HE won me 3-1. I really want to rematch him so i can prove to people that i can win him. ( i missed out the part that i am quite short among my friends) I think that Tim and i should make deal that who ever loses must do something embarrassing..=)
I don't know whether i should be going out since the h1n1 virus is spreading super fast and i can't believe that the government is not going to take futher steps to help. Since the last time i read newspaper which was maybe last week ( i know... its embarrassing) that the percentage of people getting h1n1 is 0.004 percent and the government is not taking serious action until it reaches o.o7. Can you imagine how many people may get it by then. ( i am not cursing, i am just saying if the condition continues like this. But i pray that it wouldn't)
Anyway i hope you guys are enjoying your holidays and take care. Oh yeah, i would like to take a survey on who would win in the basketball match so pls comment. Kk bye for now, happy holidays and happy puasa-ing. =)

3 comments:

  1. eh of course me la .... heheheehehe jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry we couldn't go and play....maybe another day. REALLY REALLY SORRY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok la ....... next time la

    ReplyDelete